Thanksgiving at the Garrison's was much needed family time. It is so nice to get together. We got there Wednesday night and all of the siblings wanted to go to the movies. I am not a movie go-er but I sent my best wishes and instead went to Wal-mart with Terri( my mother-in-law) to the pictures from the Thanksgiving photo shoot. We woke up Thursday morning to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade and stuff our belly full of turkey and dressing. Here are some of the photo poses we got.
Thanksgiving in Lewisville was fantastic. It has been a long time since we have been able to spend 3 days down there. It is so funny to go back and see how different the town is. Well, I am sure the town is the same. I just see it differently now. You know there are always some funny stories from Lewisville. I am so thankful that I can sit down with my family, laugh, and enjoy life. We skipped out on the Black Friday madness. I would rather be stung by 1,000 bees and dipped in hot wax than fight that crowd. Instead mom, Kaitlyn, and I went to Hobby Lobby to get the paint for my latest art project. We ended the paint run with a trip to Starbucks and rode home singing Christmas songs. So fun. I love my family. They are the best.
It's not finished yet... But, you get the idea.
s1600-h/Thanksgiving+2008+030.JPG">

No comments:
Post a Comment