But like I said, we didn't stop there. We woke up the next morning and got ready for a trip to Branson with our friends Brandi (OT school friend) and her husband Nick. Believe it or not this was my first Christmas Branson experience. I had only been one other time (and we just went to Silver Dollar City) We ate at Fudruckers and shopped til' we dropped. We drove back that night and got in about 1:30 a.m.
Sunday was packed full of Christmas shopping. I got my elbow pads and game face on! I was ready to get out there and get it all done. I DID IT! I AM FINISHED. My mother-in-law and I had a great time. I got in about 8:30 last night and wrapped presents for a couple of hours. Lucky me because it iced over during the night and I woke up to long list of school cancellations this morning. A ton of my kiddo's cancelled today. I will work this afternoon though. But, I have been able to rest up and clean our house.
Ok.. Ok.. Now I am the biggest fan of anything related to Christmas. So I almost regret saying this.. But the following images might be to hard to look at if you do not want to be disappointed in the festival of lights in Branson. The following images were just a few taken to display the "random-ness" of the trail. It literally reminded me of someone going to Lowe's to ask if they had "stuff that lit up on half-price" and randomly placing them in a field with an extension cord.
That's right people... Happy MOO year!
I regret not getting the Hawaiian themed nativity scene....
STATUE OF LIBERTY... what?!? 'Tis the season
and finally.... yes... your eyes are correct. These are aliens. and their space ship.... What better way to say Merry Christmas!
and this was the expression we all had on our face....

No comments:
Post a Comment