Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Train

I had a BLAST this past weekend. It all started with the ornament exchange at my house on Friday night and three of my very best friends coming to pick me up on Saturday morning to go to Christmas Train in Adair, Oklohoma to see our long lost friend Megan. This was our first time to experience Christmas Train. It is a big production at Camp Dry Gulch. If you love Christmas.... you would LOVE Christmas Train. It was so much fun to get to hang out with my girls all weekend! Here are some pictures from this weekend.


I know it's blurry.. But if you look closely you can see the actual train.








Yes, it is that time again. Time for the annual gingerbread house competition! This year we had new competition... The Sabatini's! You take a look and see who won!













And finally.... I promise I will not go on and on all night. But I wanted you guys to see some of our holiday decor! Mom and dad... you have to come visit us before Christmas! haha. You get a personal shout out. Feel the pressure. Please ignore the random cords hanging from the t.v. We really need to get somebody to hide those wires.









You wouldn't believe it... But I found a true Garrison snowman! haha!


No comments: