Sunday, April 24, 2011

As Seen on TV

It has been a long time since I have been on here. The rainy weather has given me more than enough time to get caught up on all of my television shows (Sister Wives, Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives of Every County, and Teen Mom… I mean um, uhhh The O’Reily Factor, 60 Minutes, and Dateline. Yeah that’s it.) Clay and I couldn’t possibly talk about one more thing, by “one more thing” I mean one more sports statistics or fact that I could care less about, but he thinks I find interesting nuggets of information… and my dogs are beyond sick of chasing after their bone and staring at Clay on the couch. Needless to say, we have been a little bored. However, all of this extra “tv time” has given me a great opportunity to catch up on the latest “as seen on tv” products. I always get a crack out of some of the infomercials. My goodness, I don’t know if it is the cheesy, awful acting, or the product itself that I find so laughable. For instance, let’s take the “Cami Secret.”I would like to think of it as a boob apron.
 
It looks like they cut half of their underwear off and attached it to their bra. Maybe they borrowed this idea from pilgrims. I don’t know who you are kidding, it ain’t sexy and a camisole is not that unbearable.


Oh and another one of my favorites… The “Neckline Slimmer.”
You honestly can’t go wrong with a little chin exercise, assuming you live a lonely life or are striving to. This is absolutely hysterical to me. Can you imagine walking in on your spouse or friend using the neckline slimmer while watching tv. They already have something makes your neckline slimmer, it’s called not being 40 lbs overweight and not frequenting the local Denny’s every Saturday morning. I don’t mean to knock you if you have one. Please feel free to let me know how you like it. I’m just saying the infomercial cracks me up.

Just when you thought you couldn’t get enough with the Snuggie, they decided to treat man’s best friend to the same comfort. That’s right folks, a Snuggie for dogs.

Just when your dog thinks they are having a hard time managing their blanket in the cold weather while trying to reach for a bone or toy, the “snuggie for dogs” comes right in and saves the day. My dogs had been depressed for months, they hadn’t been eating, and their psychologist said they had suicidal tendencies… Something had to be done… The Snuggie was just what they needed. After a few nights of comfortable, warm, reach free rest they were back to eating, chewing shoes, and pooping on the carpet. Thanks Snuggie!

And my all time favorite for this weekend, today, lately… I would like to introduce you to the pajama jean.
 
Just when you thought you couldn’t get any lazier and lose any more self respect. Look at these bad boys. Hot and sexy! (By “sexy”, I mean Sarah Jessica Parker sexy, not Brad Pitt sexy). I see the importance of comfort in your day to day life but I suggest you go with a nice jegging. The pajama jean should be kept indoors in dark lighting. They should be worn with caution. I highly suggest you not mix the pajama jean with the above listed cami secret. Can you imagine the surprise your significant other would find when they reach to touch your leg and are so surprised by their soft comfort of your pajama pants on your high profile date. And I can’t even imagine what surprise they would get when they realize your shirt is a boob apron. Oh my. This weekend of infomercials has been great! Thank you “as seen on tv” for the entertainment!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Ahahaha!!! One of the best posts EVER!!