Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Healthy Shmelthy

Ok, so it's a new year and a new me... right?!?! Clay and I are both on a eating healthy in 2011 kick. Let's hope it lasts. I just had to share my latest find at the grocery store. Check out these bad boys and heat one up. SOOOO Good. and healthy. I have tried more than the three cheese chicken and so far they have all been really good. Really makes life easier when all you have to do is throw a bag in the microwave. The food is steamed and will not burn your insides like a hot pocket will. LOL



Speaking of hot pockets. Clay and I have ongoing jokes after listening to some of Jim Gaffigin's stand up. Here are a few of his hot pocket jokes. Hilarious.

"Lean Pockets, I don't even wanna know what's in those. I wonder what the directions are on a box of Lean Pockets: 'Remove from box, place directly in toilet.' Flush Pocket"

"There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but would still like diarrhea."

"They recently invented the breakfast hot pocket, FINALLY. I can’t think of a better way to start the day; Good morning... you’re about to call in sick. Now I can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be DEAD by dinner. (whisper) Dead Pocket"

"What was the idea behind Hot Pockets? Was there a marketing meeting somewhere, “Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with really nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet."

And this one is just because I love pie and cake... and good humor.
"Pie can’t compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen."

So in conclusion, my posting about healthy eating has just turned into a blog about food and how good a slice of cake would be right now. I think this blog posting backfired on me..... Where are my dern M&M's.



No comments: