I can't help it... My secret is out. I really like watching "The Girls Next Door". I really liked the original show with Holly, Bridget, and Kendra. I don't know why I like it. But for some reason I enjoy watching that show. It was on this show that I learned the phrase "Dogatonic".
The Girls Next Door - "Dogatonic"
Ellis Dee | MySpace Video
We have a little "Dogatonic" dog at our house. Little Bentley always goes dogatonic when we try to put him in his crate before we leave every morning. It is so funny!! A little sad, but funny!
So the next time you see a dog, all laid up and frightened... You can safely use the word "Dogatonic" as a descriptor or medical diagnosis. It's Legit. Please ignore the awful hair cut. I tried to disguise it with a bandanna.
Pumpkin Patchin'
10 years ago






2 comments:
That's hilarious! I even had to show my husband and we both got a good laugh out of it!
I always love when you have a new post because I just know I'm going to laugh! Keep 'em coming! Kate
Post a Comment