Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas 2009

What a very Merry Christmas we had this year! Clay and I had to work Christmas Eve so we took off that afternoon to take the long journey to Lewisville. It was great to spend the holiday with family. It was such a quick trip but we had a great time. Clay and I celebrated on the Christmas Eve morning since we wouldn't be home the rest of the time. He got me a sewing/embroidery machine that I have been wanting for a LONG time! It has been so much fun getting to play with it. It is a girls version of the X-box 360, in my opinion. I can sit for hours at the sewing table. After having a great time with my family, we loaded up the car and headed back to Springdale to have Christmas with the Garrison's. Never a dull moment when we are all together. Mama G fixed my favorite snack- PUPPY CHOW!!

Top Holiday foods:
1. Fudge
2. Drunken wienies
3. Puppy Chow
4. Sugar Cookies
5. Caramel Apple Cider (from Starbucks- it's a must have! you should try it!)

Top Holiday Annoyance:
1. LONG ROAD TRIPS/ TRAVEL

No comments: