Sunday, February 15, 2009

My love's

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Clay and I told each other we weren't going to go all out this year. We thought we would save some money and celebrate Valentine's with a simple card and some candy. Little did I know that he had been plotting my present for a few weeks. Call us crazy but he got our second Maltese to complete our family. Maddie needed a playmate while we are gone during the day. They both just brighten our day so much. So now we have Maddie and Bentley ESPN Garrison. haha. Clay finally got his wish. Now we won't have to name our first born son ESPN. Here are some fun pictures we took this weekend.







Things I love:
1. Clay and our pups, family, friends
2. Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings
3. Snow days
4. Sunny days
5. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Milkshakes
6. Tide with Febreeze
7. Leaves (Oil fragrance from Bath and Body works. THE BEST)
8. Massages
9. Kids singing
10. a clean house

Things Clay loves:
1. Whitney
2. family
3. Razorbacks and the Braves
4. all things sports
5. ESPN
6. Ribs

No comments: